Learn in about an hour the 5 basic stitches to do all of our kits:
- blanket stitch (inside and outside)
- running stitch
- back stitch
- chain stitch (and if you add wings: lazy daisy)
- French knot – the easy way
Make a sampler of the 5 basic stitches, all materials included.
- Learn how to speed up your hand stitching by up to 3×.
- Explore how to integrate some of the basic stitching to make much more complex designs that will amaze your friends.
- Classes are about an hour long and meet either Friday at 6:30 pm or Saturday at 10:30 am.
- Class costs $8 per person (your friend is free during June).
- We do a separate class for children, just call us and ask.
back to Events